Tuesday, June 4, 2019

A blog revisited


I'm just not sure where to pick up where I left off.  I could be making something complicated that doesn't need to be.  I have tendencies toward that.  

I 'd given some thought to changing the name of my blog.  Hermit crab stories was a perfect fit as my husband and I  were doing some traveling back and forth from Baja.  But do we ever really stop our travels? It seems we move forward albiet our steps may be shaky at times or sure.  

I think I have covered more terrain these last few years than I thought possible.  I've discovered deep valleys and high plateaus in the everyday movement through life.  

I'll keep the name the same simply because I'm not able to find one I like to replace it.  I'll pick up the  telling of  some of the views and vistas I've experienced.  It seems to be the balm my soul needs right now.


I invite you into the written life of the world expressed through my experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Marginalized

What do you do or say when people are visibly uncomfortable and fall into silence when told a loved one has passed away? I ...